TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OUR SPEAKERS ARE FROM AN INTERNATIONAL PLATFORM - ALL SPEAKERS TBC
- All clients are personally responsible for ensuring that they have a valid passport, relevant visa/s and conform to the health regulations required by the country/s that will be visited during the trip.
- All bookings must be accepted subject to the ticket or transport conditions and regulations of the carriers or transport proprietors, and also subject to the laws of the country in which such carriage or other facility is required.
- Registration and conference fees and non-refundable.
- LEADERS WITHOUT BORDERS reserves the right to amend Conference / workshop prgramme to accommodate any speaker that is not available due to unforseen circumstances.
- Flights, accommodtion and tours are paid directly to service providers and t & c's of service providers apply
- No discounts on any conference packages unless prior arrangements are made with OUR INTERNATIONAL SPONSORS.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- All conferences exclude dinner and lunch on non conference days.
- CANCELLATION - You or any member of your party may cancel your trip providing the cancellation is done sixty days prior to departure & providing that the cancellation is made by the person who signed the booking form and is communicated in writing. A valid credit note will be issued less the registration and conference fee, the credit note will be valid for twelve months from issue.
- Should you not be able to attend the event you can send a substitute providing it is done in writing sixty days prior to conference date and providing your flights are not booked. Should flights be booked there is a fee applicable by the service provider.
- If our event is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason LEADERS WITHOUT BORDERS will make every effort to contact every delegate and issue a credit note for the full value of the event and it will be valid for use twelve months from date of issue to any other LEADERS WITHOUT BORDERS event.
- It is imperative that you take out adequate travel insurance to our reasonable satisfaction. We will require you to let us have evidence of your insurance at least 8 weeks prior to departure or at the time of booking if later. We reserve the right to terminate your booking if you fail to obtain travel insurance cover.
- Each Delegate is responsible for his/hers personal effects and it is the sole responsibility of the delegate to familiarize themselves with the safety and security of the destination country. LEADERS WITHOUT BORDERS will not be liable should a delegate fail to comply with the safety and security regulations.
- LEADERS WITHOUT BORDERS is committed to your privacy. All information in this document will be held in the strictest of confidence.
- These terms and conditions are binding.