Delhi, India & Mauritius
Principals Leadership Conference & School Tour
Join our payment plan and prepare your travels
when we're assured the world is safe
FULL COST INCLUDES:
REGISTRATION R2000 NON – REFUNDABLE
• RETURN AIRFARE ON ECONOMY CLASS
• DEPARTURES – JHB & DURBAN
• 3 SCHOOL TOURS
• 5 DAYS – ACCOMADATION IN 5 STAR HOTEL WITH BREAKFAST
• 2 DAY HOTEL STAY IN 4 STAR HOTEL WITH BREAKFAST
& DINNER IN MAURITIUS
per person sharing
REGISTRATION CLOSES - 31st July 2021
India is a land of diversity and richness. It is globally renowned for its unique beauty and cultural assortment. This is why the country attracts tourists from all parts of the world to explore its heavenly atmosphere. However, it is difficult for foreign people to get a proper glimpse of this tremendous nation in given time constraints. A Golden Triangle Tour solves the frets of such tourists. It is a full-fledged package for someone eager to visit and relish the country’s distinctive cultures.
It is absolutely the perfect excursion covering all the major cities showcasing India in the real sense. It is one of the most famous tourist circuits of the country. The cities connected by Delhi the Capital of India, Agra home to the legendary Taj Mahal.
- Walk in the footsteps of Indian citizens and see the Taj Mahal
- Tour British International School
- Visit Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple and Red Fort
- Join a group of 25 to 50 Principals from South Africa.
|Breakfast at Hotel|
Pick-up and drop off
Transport by air-conditioned Bus
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDING / T's & C's
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
NEED TRAVEL ADVICE?
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to help you.
Cell: 073 150 5228
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? SEND US AN EMAIL AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU